![]() |
| Steve's Coaster |
And the offers came fast too... Steve, a flatmate, offered me his "Splat-man coaster" which I have been eyeing up all year. Also I had some interest from a guy called Mark who offered me a lab coat - which to be honest are very expensive but I don't think the demand for a lab coat would be very high and it might be a struggle to trade on.
I then emailed the SU Vice-President, Paul McCormack, who gave me the pen originally. He seemed to love the idea and sent out the blog link on Facebook to all his many "friends"! He also made me an offer I couldn't refuse - a Gameboy Advance with Crash Bandicoot. Although the sale value of this is less than the lab coat and similar to the coaster I loved the idea of the Gameboy so within a few hours I agreed to swap the pen for the Gameboy... the pen is now going back to where it really belongs - to the man on everyone's fridges!
![]() |
| Paul McCormack's childhood Gameboy |
So now I have this lovely Gameboy Advance to trade on, I encourage any offers at all - anything you have lying around your room that you aren't using, why not pass it on to a good cause. Remember this is all for charity - once I get to something worth a lot of money I will auction it off to the highest bidder - all the money will go to Childreach International.
So what do you have to offer? 12067430@brookes.ac.uk or post a comment on this blog.


No comments:
Post a Comment